Model No.: HBSS-1007
Packaging: By pallet
Productivity: 20000 m2 per day
Place of Origin: Made in China
HS Code: 73089000
Transparent Metal Galvanized Pvc Sound Barrier is the middle part of transparent glass, which not only plays the role of sound insulation but also does not affect daylighting, killing two birds with one stone. This kind of sound barrier is simple to install and fast to construct, and has been praised by many customers.
Composite transparent sound barrier construction material: metal sound absorber and polycarbonate (pc board) or glue glass, can also be customized according to customer needs or drawings processing.
Composite noise barrier are mainly used in urban roads, viaducts, expressways, railways, rail transit, high-grade residential areas, etc.
Characteristics of Railway Sound Barrier:
1. Composite design, flexible and easy to install and disassemble;
2. The construction sound barrier of straight and flat highway has a straight overall shape, and the upper sound absorption plate is solitary. It can control the sound diffraction through the upper part of the screen more effectively, with the continuous frame structure as the main body in the middle.
3. The noise reduction effect of the arc-shaped noise sound barrier is particularly good, which is beautiful and has good noise reduction effect.
4. Highway sound barrier sound-absorbing board not only has good sound-absorbing and sound-insulating effect, but also has excellent weather resistance and durability, ensuring service life.
5. Various colors and shapes can be selected for combination. The landscape effect is ideal. It can be designed according to the user's requirements to harmonize various types with the environment, coordinate with the surrounding environment, and form a beautiful scenery line.
Highway guardrail noise barrier application scope: generally used in expressway, viaduct, power station, hospital, school, industrial enterprise construction site and other acoustic environmental noise control products.
The noise barrier fence panel, which is between 1 m and 5 m in height, covers the effective area with an average noise reduction of 10-15 dB (A) (125 Hz-40 000 Hz, 1/3 octave), up to 20 dB (A). Generally speaking, the higher the noise barrier, or the farther away from the road sound barriers, the better the noise reduction effect.